Are you ready to harness the power of social video for your business or organisation?
At 1 Minute Media we provide our clients with a blueprint for using video marketing effectively across their various online platforms.
First let’s look at how your customers are viewing social video.
Your customers are watching a ton of social video.
Here’s a snapshot of the 2018 evidence that your clients love social video:
- 80% of consumers believe demonstration videos are helpful when making purchases. (Blue Corona)
- By 2020, online videos will make up more than 80% of all consumer internet traffic (85% in the US). (Cisco)
- Social video generates 1200% more shares than text and image content combined. (Wordstream)
- 4 times as many consumers would rather watch a video about a product, rather than read about it. (eMarketer)
- Viewers retain 95% of a message when they watch it in a video, compared to 10% when reading it in text. (Wirebuzz)
- 58% of executives say they would rather watch a video than read text (Wordstream)
- 65% of executives have navigated from social media to a vendor’s site and 39% have called a vendor after watching a marketing video. (Forbes)
In view of the facts about the consumption of social video it becomes apparent that any brand that’s not using social video is missing out on a huge opportunity.
The good news:
In Australia businesses are still catching up on the opportunities created by social video and this gives your business the chance to use video to get ahead of your competitors.
How do you fit social videos fit into your marketing plan?
Whether you run a small business or work for a big organization, there are many different ways to fit social video into your marketing strategy.
Social media videos can deliver on a number of marketing objectives. The most obvious is building brand awareness or telling your brand’s story.
1 Minute Media Social Video Blueprint:
At 1 Minute Media we can roll out your online and social video with an easy starter plan. We will quickly analyse your business and select the three highest priority videos to match your market.
For most of our clients this starts with a “Profile Video.” This is your brand video and in 2016 it is the essential video for all of your online presence.
One video is a great start but two are twice as effective and three will put you way in front. The next two videos will be chosen to match your market. These range from a single product video, customer testimonial videos, how to videos, event videos and so on.
We are experts at identifying the highest priority social videos for your audience and at getting these rolled out for your business within your budget.
The result is Social Video that will be the showpieces of your business 24/7. Call 1 Minute Media today to professionally utilise the fastest growing marketing tool in history – Video.
Call 1300 905 205.